Applications for the 2021 Tasmanian Leaders Program have now closed.
Applications for the 2022 program will open in June 2021
Tasmanian Leaders Program
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is our proud flagship leadership program.
It is delivered intensively over one year with a winning combination of multi-day residentials, two- to three-day linking sessions and transformative Learning Set Projects.
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is aimed at high potential leaders with a strong drive to become more effective and willing to help make Tasmania a better place for everyone.
We continually assess our programs for effectiveness. A recent report into the Tasmanian Leaders Program underlined its significant impact on participants, their organisations and the State. You can read the TLP Impact Study here.
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is sharply focussed on delivering lasting benefits to participants, their organisations and the wider community. It aims to
- Escalate your leadership performance.
- Immediately boost your impact as an employee.
- Give you a life-enhancing experience.
- Expand your talents and test your weaknesses.
- Welcome you into an influential and diverse network.
- Tackle critical issues facing Tasmanian business and society.
- Deliver powerful projects creating positive change.
Tasmanian Leaders Program attracts participants with a broad spectrum of experiences, backgrounds and sectors.
Being exposed to other participants’ diverse backgrounds and experiences offers fresh learning and challenging new insights across a wide range of exciting issues critical to Tasmania’s future.
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is delivered through monthly gatherings from February to November. This structure allows participants to maintain their important professional and personal responsibilities. It also affords time for reading, reflection and networking over the year.
The Program has four main streams of development activity:
- Three multi-day residential retreats.
- Seven two- to three-day linking sessions.
- Ongoing contact across the year.
- An impactful Learning Set Project.
Commitment and dates
The Tasmanian Leaders Program is a serious undertaking aimed at high potential-leaders. Successful applicants must commit to attending Program sessions around the State.
People interested in applying for the program should:
- Be established or aspiring leaders with at least five years of relevant experience.
- Have demonstrated above-average achievement with clear
potential for further growth.
- Have the capacity to enter, or progress further through
senior levels of management.
- Have the potential to contribute significantly to the wider
- Be willing and able to make the required time and energy
commitment to the program.
- Have the full support of their employer.
Are you ready to transform your leadership capacity?
Are you open to being inspired?
Are you willing to be challenged?
If yes, then the Tasmanian Leaders Program is for you. You can find more information here about how to apply. Please note the applications have now closed for the 2021 program. Applications for the 2022 program will open in June 2021.
For more detailed information about the Tasmanian Leaders Program download the 2021 brochure here.