1-2 September 2022, Hobart
Find your purpose. Live your passion. Leave your legacy.
The 2022 Leadership + Legacy Symposium was a successful and inspiring event. We are now taking expressions of interest for our 2023 Symposium, which is still in the design stages.
Leaving a positive legacy is one of the most influential things you can do as a leader. Tasmanian Leaders Leadership + Legacy Symposium explored how you can shape a legacy that matters.
With expert keynote speakers, insightful panel discussions and practical workshops, Tasmanian Leaders Leadership + Legacy Symposium gave delegates:
- Instant access to premier speakers with proven expertise.
- Enhanced leadership skills so they can excel as leaders.
- Greater purpose and passion with creative tools to chase what matters to them.
Tasmanian Leaders Leadership + Legacy Symposium speakers included:
- US based international leadership expert and author of Leading from Purpose, Nick Craig
- Multi-award-winning producer, broadcaster and investigative journalist, Dr Norman Swan
- The ever-popular psychological scientist and clinical psychologist, Professor Kimberly Norris
- Natural and impactful speaking coach, Kate Cashman
- Virtues-based leadership thought leader, Dr Toby Newstead
- Inspirational LGBTQIA+ equality advocate, Rodney Croome AM
For the full list of 2022 speaker bios, click here.
Who are our Symposiums for?
Tasmanian Leaders Symposiums are for curious, change-driven leaders, aspiring leaders, and those still growing their influence:
- Public sector professionals
- Not-for-profit employees
- Executives and managers
- Small to medium business owners
- Community change agents
- Educators, trainers and coaches
- HR professionals
- Everyone curious about leadership.