Event Terms and Conditions
- Cancellations received three weeks prior to a Tasmanian Leaders event or function, will be accepted and registration fees, minus booking fees and credit card charges, will be refunded.
- Cancellations less than three weeks will be accepted and 75% of the registration fees, minus booking fees and credit card charges, will be refunded.
- Cancellations received with less than one weeks notice cannot be accepted and will not be refunded
- Cancellations must be made in writing to our General Manager email@example.com
- No refunds will be made for non-attendance at any part of our events.
- Due to circumstances outside of our control, it is possible we may need to cancel, reschedule, or change the venue of an event. We will make all reasonable efforts to inform attendees of any such changes with as much notice as possible. Tasmanian Leaders reserves the right to change the program at any time. Every effort will be made to ensure a program of an equivalent standard.
Tasmanian Leaders reserves the right to prohibit entry of any person to a Tasmanian Leaders event, or eject any person from a Tasmanian Leaders event based on behaviour deemed inappropriate by Tasmanian Leaders staff and/or its agents and others working under its authority.
Photos and/or video may be taken by us at the event and used for marketing purposes without further notice or permissions required. In registering for Tasmanian Leaders events and conferences, delegates grant permission to Tasmanian Leaders, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for Tasmanian Leaders. Delegates agree that they are not entitled to remuneration, residuals, royalties or any other payment from Tasmanian Leaders in respect of their image/likeness or its use. Delegates release, discharge, and hold harmless, Tasmanian Leaders and its agents from any and all claims, demands or causes of actions that they may hereafter have by reason of anything contained in the photographs or video. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise Tasmanian Leaders by contacting (03) 6777 2781 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of data
To avoid disappointment, ensure you pay for your booking(s) before the registration closing date. Anyone that has not received a confirmation email will not be on the event attendance list and therefore will not be admitted to the event. Payment in full is required by the event date in order to attend.