This highly anticipated program will take place on the North West Coast 25 June, Launceston 26 June and Hobart 28 June 2024.
Trauma Informed Leadership, Teams and Culture
Trauma Informed Leadership, Teams and Culture is a one-day leadership program for organisations, teams and leaders looking to create psychologically safe cultures so people and productivity can flourish.
Trauma informed leadership assumes interpersonal trauma is pervasive, real, present in people, organisations and cultures; and needs to be understood, acknowledged and integrated from all parts of the organisation.
Participants will safely and engagingly learn:
- What is trauma informed leadership and why does it matter?
- How the autonomic nervous system rules behaviour – individually and collectively.
- How to create and maintain psychologically safe cultures.
- Recognising and managing state change in self and others during feedback and big conversations.
- How, why and when boundaries are critical to leadership and how to set them.
- A trauma informed leadership toolkit to measure and operationalise learnings.
Delivered by Dr Polly McGee, this workshop can help you understand:
- What informs their leadership style and how that has been shaped through lived experience.
- The neurobiology of their autonomic nervous system and how it relates to their way they lead people and belong in teams.
- The traffic lights of safe to toxic culture.
- How to practice self-regulation.
- Deeper understanding of accommodating and including diversity (and why it matters).
- Implementable tools to live their lives wholeheartedly in all arenas.
This is one size-fits-one, strengths-based leadership intervention, acknowledging each person’s unique capacities and experiences.
The focus is on growing personal agency, accountability and autonomy to lead with agility from all parts of values-based organisations.
Facilitated by Dr Polly McGee:
Who is the program for?
- Trauma informed leadership is a one-day training program for people from any organisation and sector.
- Participants ideally are in a role where they are leading or managing a team or an entrepreneur/founder/manager in a small or scaling business.
- The training is trauma-informed and recognises participants will be bringing their lived experience to the room and will be safely supported as they learn by qualified professional facilitators.
Devonport, Tuesday 25 June, register today.
Launceston, Wednesday 26 June, register today.
Hobart, Friday 28 June, register today.
Not ready to book, but want to be kept in the loop, express your interest for this program and we will keep you updated.
Should you have any questions please contact Ros Young firstname.lastname@example.org