An active Alumnus has been established and is maintained by a core group of graduates with the following objectives:
- Sustain the involvement of graduates of the TLP in a variety of ways which extend and complement the aims and objectives of the program.
- Provide ongoing development and training of graduates in respect of leadership.
- Maintain and develop networks and forums for exchange between members in both professional and social settings.
- Encourage the Alumni to contribute to the TLP and/or to community/service agencies.
- Facilitate and support members’ involvement in activities associated with community leadership.
In 2018 the Alumni Sub-committee are committed to an exciting and ambitious program of professional development exclusive for graduates of the Tasmanian Leaders Program. This calendar includes the following events:
- ‘Linking with a Leader’ series held monthly in Launceston and Hobart, and on the North West Coast every second month, from March through to November;
- The TLA Annual Congress will offer two days of professional development in Hobart in September ;
- Networking events in Burnie, Launceston and Hobart;
- Christmas Events in Hobart, Launceston, and Ulverstone in December;
- Thinkbank Residential at a venue and date to be confirmed;
- In Conversation with the Premier event. New event format to be released shortly.
- Other professional development opportunities as and when they arise.
To explore the great value of both tiers of membership please click through to our 2018 TLA Membership Flyer
If you are a graduate and not a member of the Alumni we encourage you to sign up and support the work of the Alumni Sub-Committee. To view more information about this opportunity, or for the link to register, please click here.
The 2017-2018 Sub-committee members
Rebecca Greenwood – email@example.com – 0413 806 841
Christopher – Rayner firstname.lastname@example.org – 0406285142
Vani Welling – email@example.com – 0487 751 151
Alice Percy – Alice.Percy@utas.edu.au – 0408 140 522
Lola Cowle – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0428 425 800
Prue Horne – email@example.com – 0408 032 945
Nick Probert – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0459 027 877
Adrian Daniels – email@example.com – 0408 129 998