An active Alumnus has been established and is maintained by a core group of graduates with the following objectives:
- Sustain the involvement of graduates of the TLP in a variety of ways which extend and complement the aims and objectives of the program.
- Provide ongoing development and training of graduates in respect of leadership.
- Maintain and develop networks and forums for exchange between members in both professional and social settings.
- Encourage the Alumni to contribute to the TLP and/or to community/service agencies.
- Facilitate and support members’ involvement in activities associated with community leadership.
In 2019 the Alumni Sub-committee are committed to an exciting and ambitious program of professional development exclusive for graduates of the Tasmanian Leaders Program. This calendar includes the following events:
- ‘Linking with a Leader’ series held monthly in Launceston and Hobart, and on the North West Coast every second month, from March through to November;
- The TLA Annual Congress will offer two days of professional development in Launceston in September ;
- Networking events in Burnie, Launceston and Hobart;
- Christmas Events in Hobart, Launceston, and Ulverstone in December;
- Thinkbank Residential at a venue and date to be confirmed;
- In Conversation with the Premier.
- Other professional development opportunities as and when they arise.
To explore the great value of both tiers of membership please click through to our 2019 Alumni Membership Flyer.
If you are a graduate and not a member of the Alumni we encourage you to sign up and support the work of the Alumni Sub-Committee. To view more information about this opportunity, or for the link to register, please click here.
The 2019 Sub-committee members
Adrian Daniels – email@example.com – 0408 129 998
Prue Horne – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0408 032 945
Alice Percy – Alice.Percy@utas.edu.au – 0408 140 522
Nick Probert – email@example.com – 0459 027 877
Michael Woodward – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0497 490 975
Tom Woolley – email@example.com – 0407 490 341