There has never been a more crucial time for leaders to learn how to build and repair trust swiftly.
According to some measures, trust in leaders, in governments and in organisations are at record highs. In other situations, trust is free falling. Can we make the recent rise in trust last as well as honestly address the fears that undermine trust?
Join us live in Hobart or online on Friday 16 October 2020 for the opportunity to consider how we can elevate, enliven and enlist trust.
This is your opportunity to hear from world-renowned American writer, activist and critical thinker Parker J. Palmer alongside former Tasmanian of the year Rosalie Martin. With a host of other in-demand speakers including Shane Fitzsimmons, Dean Parkin, and Joanna Giannes, Leadership + Trust is an event not to be missed.
Organisations with high levels of trust thrive. Trust boosts efficiency, accelerates results, fosters happier employees, attracts the best staff and makes you the kind of leader people want to follow.
Join Tasmanian Leaders for our exciting 2020 Symposium to explore how trust can inspire you to greater leadership and help you to:
- Improve teamwork and collaboration.
- Boost morale, innovation and loyalty.
- Create trustworthy processes.
- Drive innovative solutions.
- $198 Gold Tasmanian Leaders Network Members
- $298 Silver Tasmanian Leaders Network Members
- $398 All other tickets
- FREE Gold Tasmanian Leaders Network Members
- $59 Silver Tasmanian Leaders Network Members
- $129 All other tickets
To reserve your place please