In leadership, as in life, perhaps the greatest risk is doing nothing.
Melting icebergs, geo-political conflict, the global pandemic… there is a lot coming at us. And all too often our knee-jerk reaction is to say safe. To slam on the brakes. But there are other ways that can generate and amplify creativity, innovation and action – even in the face of danger.
When we understand our relationship to risk, we can find opportunity where others see peril, and we can inspire others to step into leadership with us.
This one-day leadership forum explores what we can achieve when we dare to take positive risks – and what’s at stake if we don’t.
Hear from local and interstate experts who will support you to:
- understand the anatomy of risk
- recognise the costs of inaction
- transform challenges into new opportunities
- harness fear to generate bold ideas
- facilitate joyful experimentation
- measure and build psychological safety in your organisations and teams.
Date: Friday 17 September 2021
Time: 9.00 am to 6.00 pm
Venue: paranaple Centre, Devonport
Investment: Tickets start at $47 for online and $297 for in-person.
Bookings: visit the Tasmanian Leaders Portal
Speakers to be announced shortly.