Skillsbank provides high level volunteer services and advice to community groups and not-for-profit organisations to support their successful development and impact. The enthusiastic and professional volunteers are drawn from the graduates of our programs as part of their ongoing commitment to contribute to the Tasmanian community.
Graduates of our programs can offer you a wide range of skills, knowledge, interests and experience and they have a high level of awareness of global, national and local issues and trends. Skillsbank will help you find the right graduate for your project or you can search our database filtering by skills and interests here.
The range of skills offered by the Skillsbank volunteers includes, but is not limited to:
- board or committee membership
- guest speakers or facilitators for events, seminars and conferences
- mentoring for staff, volunteers or clients
Skillsbank will give preference to projects that demonstrably add value to your organisation and to the Tasmanian community and that provide an opportunity to build capacity within your organisation to execute similar projects in the future.
Skillsbank will generally be unable to assist with projects seeking:
- to lobby governments
- direct financial assistance
- to provide direct benefits outside Tasmania only
- work that is part of the day-to-day activities of your organisation if your organisation has the capacity to provide or pay for its own consultancy advice
To see if we might able to match you with one of our volunteer graduates please contact Angela Driver on 0417 379 703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or head to our portal to search our graduates.