Tasmanian Leaders is aimed at aspiring leaders with at least five years’ experience in their field of expertise. Participants will be drawn from all sectors including community and not for profit organisations, statutory organisations, local, state and federal government and small, medium and large business.
Participants must be prepared to examine their own beliefs, have their values challenged and give of themselves to their community.
As places are limited the selection process is designed to ensure high quality participants from diverse backgrounds.
Participants will be chosen on merit. To ensure a diverse and balanced group, participants must:
- be established or aspiring leaders with at least 5 years relevant experience
- display above-average achievement with clear potential for further growth
- have the capacity to enter, or progress further through, senior levels of management
- have the potential to contribute significantly to the wider Tasmanian community
- be willing and able to make the required time and energy commitment of the TLP
- have the full support of their employer organisation
- be committed to active community involvement
- become an active Alumnus of Tasmanian Leaders.