An active Alumnus has been established and is maintained by a core group of graduates with the following objectives:
- Sustain the involvement of graduates of the TLP in a variety of ways which extend and complement the aims and objectives of the program.
- Provide ongoing development and training of graduates in respect of leadership.
- Maintain and develop networks and forums for exchange between members in both professional and social settings.
- Encourage the Alumni to contribute to the TLP and/or to community/service agencies.
- Facilitate and support members’ involvement in activities associated with community leadership.
In 2017 the Alumni Sub-committee are committed to an exciting and ambitious program of professional development exclusive for graduates of the Tasmanian Leaders Program. This calendar includes the following events:
- ‘Linking with a Leader’ series held monthly in Launceston and Hobart, and on the North West Coast every second month, from March through to November;
- The TLA Annual Congress will offer two days of professional development in Burnie August 3-5;
- Networking events in Burnie Thursday 6 April, Launceston Friday 18 August and Hobart Friday 10 November;
- Christmas Events in Hobart, Launceston and Ulverstone in December;
- Thinkbank Residential at a venue and date to be confirmed;
- In Conversation with the Premier and Treasurer event, at a venue and date to be confirmed, and
- Other professional development opportunities as and when they arise.
If you are a graduate and not a member of the Alumni we encourage you to sign up and support the work of the Alumni Sub-Committee. To view more information about this opportunity, or for the link to register, please click here.